like estrellas? ^_^

thnx for reading, people! ^_^ sape rase dy comel sile like belog saye.. hehe.. *n agkat tgn mcm saye.. hee ^_^

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

empty decorations ~


Indesicive-Empty Decorations.

I wake in the dawn
With showers of light
Moments of emptiness around
Floating away
No other hope
Reality brings me

Into the ground
What can I do
What can I say
I need a place to hide away
Just for a while, just for a smile
Just for a life I used to know

For every song was filled with
Words of love and not with anger
What if they go
What if they leave me far behind


-chorus.

'Cause I don't wanna be alone...(uh oh)
Living life for on my  own (uh oh)
I don't want to live my life in isolation
Filled with empty decorations
'Cause I want to be with people that i know

Who would do the things I do (uh oh)
Making all my dreams come true (uh oh)




I don't recognize the shadows at my door
though I've seen them all before...
Because the only thing I really want.....
Is to be with you.....
^_^




 I look at the sky,
That looks back at me
Im getting a silent melody
I know that im here
And i am lost
Alone and confusion vy the breeze
Hiding my face, crying alone
I need to find my way back home
Back to the place the wonderful days
Livin' in the life i used to know


For every smile was born out of love and our sincerity
And every tear from all the glowing joy

chorus2x.


.
.
.

kmj-2008-2009
x pernah lupa.. ^_^





p/s: dengar lagu kat belog ni btoi2,, hihi,,


No comments:

Post a Comment