like estrellas? ^_^

thnx for reading, people! ^_^ sape rase dy comel sile like belog saye.. hehe.. *n agkat tgn mcm saye.. hee ^_^

Monday, April 2, 2012

to my Dear : )

Dear Future Husband,


I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best housewife, ever, insha'Allah.


I will dress up for you, I will maintain my appearance for you.
I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, Insha'Allah.


I will have as many children as you want. I will raise your children to be the best they can be. 
I will be the best mother, insha'Allah..


As long as you promise me one thing, help me get to jannah..


With Love,
Me~



^_^




teringat ayat ustaz arif kat surau kolej time tu..

"lelaki itu.. kalau dia tersepit antara 2 pilihan, pilihlah yang menenangkan hatinya,
bukan yang paling cantik di matanya..."

:' )


1 comment: