someday~
*
I hope this tears will stop running someday
someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
When i feel that..
..I am getting tired of seeing myself exhausted
I want to give up my dreams I've kept so hard
Every time i feel that i'm lacking
Many things more that I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down
repeat *
Every day i hold out
..comforting myself, "it'll be okay"
But it makes me afraid little by little
I told myself to believe in myself but i don't
Now I don't know how longer I can hold out
But wait, it'll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well
I hope it helps me now .. I hope God will help me
I dont have enough confidence..
..more and more to overcome myself
repeat *
But wait it'll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well
someady..
someday..
p/s: 1st song for my current playlist (on estrellas) hihi..
^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment